Although 2016 has just breezed in, we're still reflecting on all of the goods 2015 brought us. When it came to sneakers, we saw a ton of celebrity collabs, chunky soles and soft colorways. But it wasn't until coming up with this list that I realized how much red and pink have made an impact on our feet. The rationale behind my picks boils down to a combo of style, comfort and of course the ability to integrate each pair with sport/street. With that said, let's review my five faves!
Top 5 Kicks:
1. Puma x Rihanna Creeper: Pink/Gumsole
2. Nike Kobe Elite: Mambacurial
3. Nike Air Huarache: Gym Red
4. Air Jordan Retro 1: Chicago
5. adidas Stan Smith x Raf Simons: Pink